Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Stampin' Up! Masculine Swirly Scribbles

Swirly Scribbles is a die set released by Stampin' Up! and it is AMAZING!!!  Today I wanted to showcase the versatility of the die cuts with a masculine card layout that was the feature of the class...
 A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Swirly Scribbles Thinlit dies
The swirls - 3 sizes were cut out in different colours to coordinate with the base card and the DSP strip coordinates with the base card as well...
 A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Swirly Scribbles Thinlit dies
Bermuda Bay is a beautiful colour for a base card as is Soft Suede and Early Expresso...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Swirly Scribbles Thinlit dies
It is always lovely to get a different slant in class, the above card was created my an A Crafty Cat attendee...

If I can help you with a technique or project or Stampin' Up! product, please contact me or shop online at my shop.

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment