Monday, April 3, 2017

Stampin' Up! Special Reason catalogue CASE

Special Reason is a lovely stamp and die set released by Stampin' Up! and is great to use with the rock and Roll technique.   I CASED the layout on the bag for their class project...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Special Reason
On a base of Always Artichoke embossed with Seaside (141481) TIEF, the layer of rock and roll stamped flowers and die cut flowers and leaves were assembled on a Banner cut piece of So Saffron embossed with Hexagons Dynamic (143231) TIEF.

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Special Reason
 Caujan Craze, love this colour as a card base and instead of  embossing the card base, I sponged it in Old Olive.  The banner was still embossed and the Stamped flowers and leaves were created using the Rock and Roll technique...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Special Reason
 I love the layering, greeting from Wetlands

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Special Reason
Stampin' Up! create a beautiful catalogue and ideas book.  It has always contained many layouts that can be transferred from boxes to cards to scrapbook pages as vice versa.  I love my catalogues and refer to them for ideas constantly.
 
If I can help you with an order, old catalogues or a class, please contact me!  I'd love to serve you.
 
Yours in paper craft, 

No comments:

Post a Comment