Sunday, December 18, 2016

2016 Christmas Stampin' Up! Detailed Santa Thinlits Dies

For many the colours of Red and White and the image of Santa/Father Christmas enhances the festive feel of Christmas... Which colours give you the Christmas feel?  Stampin' Up! have released a beautiful Detailed Santa thinlits die set that is easy to use and stunning in effect...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Detailed Santa thinlits die

The lay out is stunning, quickly achieved so great for card sets... and you can add any greeting you wish...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Detailed Santa thinlits die

I curled the lists and added a dimensional under it to hold it up...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Detailed Santa thinlits die

From landscape to portrait and a bit of glimmer paper...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Detailed Santa thinlits die

Sorry for the pink hue - my first card...simple and how I fell in love with the die!
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Detailed Santa thinlits die

In Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler... nothing short of stunning and one of my favourite cards...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Detailed Santa thinlits die

And then to a major colour change - and a whole lot of work :-)  I just had to try this out!
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Detailed Santa thinlits dies

Arhhh yes, but I cheated too!  I took the piece I didn't want out of the die and then ran the tape runner over the back of the die, on the remaining pieces.  This held the pieces I wanted to stay in the die, then I turned it and placed it on the base card.  The piece are not as puffy as  they would be, if I took them out and replaced them individually, but this was a whole lot easier and less time consuming.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Detailed Santa thinlits dies

The beautiful greeting is from the hostess stamp set Holly Jolly Layers WM/CM and coloured with marker.  

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you are enjoying the warmer weather and getting some crafting in as we prepare for Christmas.

Yours in paper craft,

2 comments:

  1. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.frDecember 18, 2016 at 11:45 PM

    QUE DE MERVEILLES +++++++++

    ReplyDelete