Friday, August 19, 2016

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches a simple Christmas card

Thoughtful Branches is even versatile enough to be used for a simply stunning Christmas card, again cased from Pinterest.  This Stampin' Up! set is an awesome versatile set and one that will never go into storage as I know I will be using it a lot - maybe Stampin' Up! could consider KEEEEEEPING IT?
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches
This is a sooo easy to create
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches
Choose your base card colour, cut a piece of Whisper White 1/4 inch smaller width and height, and simply stamp your tree, leaves and grass if you want it.  Greetings can be stamped or die cut from the set "Christmas Greetings" Thinlits.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches
If you want your own set of the Thoughtful Branches or any other Stampin' Up! products please contact me or go to my online shop. I'd love to serve you.

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment