Friday, August 26, 2016

Stampin' Up! Shooting Star Slide - Spinner cards

I love slider cards! With Stampin' Up! stamp set "Shooting Star" (rubber for clear block mount) and coordinating dies "Sliding Star" that is available in a BUNDLE (rubber for clear block mount) make creating easier and as much fun as ever.  These are my creations for class! 
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Shooting Star Slider cards
This frog was just begging to be used, (Stampin' Up! hostess set "Love you Lots") hopping over the pond with that gorgeous DSP paper background, that I split two pieces of DSP from the pack Blooms and Bliss.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Shooting Star Slider card
This back ground paper (above and below) is from the pack Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack x Stampin' Up!. 
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Shooting Star Slider cards
I love this bright paper pack  Fruit Stand x Stampin' Up!
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Shooting Star Slider cards
Want to see how easy it is to create these great cards? Click HERE
This gorgeous DSP is from the Stampin' Up! stack "Serene Scenery"...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Shooting Star Slider cards
And for the back ground on this one I made my own using the honey comb from the set Butterfly Basics available in photopolymer, WM or CM.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Shooting Star Slider cards
Do you want to create fun slider cards, then please contact me or head on over to my online shop and place an order with me.  Thank you for stopping by!

Yours in paper craft, 

No comments:

Post a Comment