Monday, June 20, 2016

Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grunge meets Butterfly

Stampin' Up! has a several beautiful butterfly dies and when combined with Stampin' Up! stamp set Gorgeous Grunge, in portrait style, this is what I created for class as samples.
A Crafty Cat: Stamping' Up! Butterfly thinlit die
In Melon Mambo, this is a very cute and simple card.
A Crafty Cat: Stamping' Up! Butterfly thinlit die
I created the card by choosing a base card, (above Melon Mambo) cutting a Whisper white card front, 1/8 to 1/4 inch smaller than the base card front and using the solid butterfly thinlit die to cut out two windows for the coordinating, detailed butterflies to sit in.
In between the two butterfly windows I stamped the gorgeous grunge lines and backed the windows with coordinating DSP.
I then cut out two detailed butterflies in melon mambo and one in whisper white.
I sponged the Whisper White butterfly from the centre with a dauber dipped in Melon Mambo.
I mounted the three detailed butterflies with glue dots.
I stamped the sentiment and adhered  the completed card face onto the Melon Mambo base card.
A Crafty Cat: Stamping' Up! Butterfly thinlit die
I created this card using the colours of Whisper White and Bermuda Bay.
A Crafty Cat: Stamping' Up! Butterfly thinlit die
Hope you are having a purrrfectly crafty good day
Yours in Stampin' Up! demonstrator,


2 comments:

  1. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.frAugust 12, 2016 at 7:26 PM

    SUPERBE +++++++++++++++++++

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bernath, welcome and thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete