Sunday, December 20, 2015

2015 Christmas - Stampin' Up! Curvy Keepsake thinlit die Santa Gift boxes

Today's post is a short one, showcasing a cute little gift box I made for those that attended my end of year class celebration. I love to make gift boxes for Christmas, though I do struggle to dress them. Today I came up with a rather cute idea, after looking at Santa Suits and Christmas gift boxes on pinterest.


A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Curvy Keepsake Thinlit die.
 I mounted the cute Santa faces on a Garden Green tag created by using the Ornate Tag Topper punch (137416) and gave these to my customers.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Curvy Keepsake Thinlit die.
I've dressed them using the  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, a retired but gorgeous punch, I often dust off and use for personal projects. 
The belt is simply a black strip, 1cm in width and cut to length once glued onto the flap. 
The Heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack was used for the buckle.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Curvy Keepsake Thinlit die.
The back features the Merry Christmas from the Antique Tags hostess set.  I hand coloured this with Stampin' Up! markers and punched it out with the Tag Punch.
This project can fit all sorts of goodies inside, from Washi Tape ;-) to chocolates, jewellery, a votive or couple of tea candles and much more. 

To make the Curvy Keepsake Gift box, you need the die, card stock and watch this great You Tube video made by Tami White to see how to assemble it.  It is super easy.  If you need to order any supplies please be sure to contact me and for more ideas visit my pinterest board.

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment