Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Stampin' Up! Card Kits - Cottage Greetings

Stampin' Up! Cottage Garden Card Kit is by far my favourite card this thus far, with wood veneer and silver foil, this is not only smart, but so easy to put together and you can mix and match if you so desire.  Last week I had a few moments to play and this is the creations I made with this kit.
Acraftycat: Stampin' Up! Cottage Garden Card Kit
This is the first card I created, silver foil scallops on gloss white card stock, gorgeous wood veneer and the printed flower wreath, all I did was assemble, stamp and add the  bling!

Acraftycat: Stampin' Up! Cottage Garden Card Kit
This is the second card I created, silver foil dots on gloss Mint Macaron card stock, gorgeous wood veneer and the printed flowers, with a tie to twine and a little assembly and a stamp, how lovely is this!
Acraftycat: Stampin' Up! Cottage Garden Card Kit
This is the third card I created, silver foil diagonal striped on gloss White and Delightful Dijon card stock, gorgeous wood veneer and the printed flowers set on the silver foil, with a stamp, some bling after assembly - this is the result!

Acraftycat: Stampin' Up! Cottage Garden Card Kit
Yes I'm very happy with these three cards, really like them and although I used only kit supplies in these creations, I cannot wait to use a little improvisation - as I do!

What a great kit and I would be very happy to get one in for you, or remember you can order online 24/7.

Yours in paper craft,


No comments:

Post a Comment