Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Blendabilities Stampin' Up! "I Like You"

Welcome back to 2015 and new year of crafting. It has been quite awhile since I have posted on my blog, as I've been busy being a Mum playing, going on adventures and getting Ben ready for School.  Ben has settled nicely into prep and I am very grateful to the school for their place in that transition.

So back to crafting, classes have commenced so please check my events calendar on facebook or click above on workshops and classes.

The year has commenced with my love of colouring, and the wonderful hostess stamp, "I Like You" It is worth hosting a workshop just to be given the opportunity to purchase this gorgeous set.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "I Like You"
 I created this card on a Pink Pirouette base with Melon Mambo highlights and the greeting surrounded by the flowers coloured with Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo Blendabilities.

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "I Like You" Pink Pirouette
 I then became adventurous and added Crumb Cake to the colour scheme with DSP and the base card.  I added a paper doily under the greeting on a layered banner to soften the sharpness of the card.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "I Like You" Pink Pirouette and Crumb Cake
I am looking forward to giving this card to my Mother-in-law for her Birthday this weekend, I do hope she likes it.

And a creation from a gorgeous customer at PLR...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! I Like You
I hope to see you again soon,
with love,

No comments:

Post a Comment