Saturday, May 17, 2014

Card in a Box with Stampin' Up!

The card in the box has been a much loved class and the following pictures are of those boxes made by some dear crafty cats. To learn how to make these beautiful boxes by visiting HERE.  The ever popular Stampin' Up! Flower Shop and Petite Petals was the main two stamps sets used in creating these gorgeous cards.  These cards were made by the wonderful and inspiring PLR ladies
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flower Shop featured on this Card in a Box

Old Olive made for a stunning background...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flower Shop featured on this Card in a Box

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flower Shop featured on this Card in a Box
Marina Mist looks stunning with these gorgeous sea creatures from the stamp set "By the Tide"
Colleen's card features "By the Tide" by Stampin' Up!
Flowers and butterflies make a gorgeous gift...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flower Shop featured on this Card in a Box
Love them, then click HERE for the link to a wonderful video, showing you how to make them and please send me a pic of your creation,

Love

4 comments:

  1. I love the card in a box...so pretty, so unique. Will have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for you comment and visiting me Matti, it really is a beautiful easy card fold. Be sure to check out my other posts featuring this fold - there are some stunning creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! It has inspired me to create one myself. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment and visiting me Carole, I so glad these creations from my team have inspired you. Enjoy

      Delete