Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Card - Stampin' Up! "Evergreen"

Mass card making can be daunting, but with lovely stamp sets like Stampin' Up! Evergreen WM 127970 / CM127973 and a technique called ink pad drag...well daunting becomes easy and rewarding.  I made 100 cards in 2 hours using this technique.

I dragged Stampin' Up! old fabric inkpad - Daffodil Delight across the Whisper White card stock and then stamped the 2-step Christmas tree from Evergreen and greeting from Joy to the World WM 131796 / CM 131799 in Old Olive or Always Artichoke ink.  I then punched a star from the Merry Minis punch set 126882 out of the wonderful Glimmer paper - Silver 124005 or Champaign 127885.


I then started to play with Acrylic Blocks, inking directly from the ink pad and stamping the block on the Whisper White Cardstock.  I then (as above) 2-step Christmas tree from Evergreen and greeting from Joy to the World WM 131796 / CM 131799 in Old Olive or Always Artichoke ink.  I punched a star from the Merry Minis punch set 126882 out of the wonderful Glimmer paper - Silver 124005 or Champaign 127885 and topped the tree.
By simply changing the background technique, the look of the card is totally different but still easy to accomplish and simply stunning
Only four more days to Christmas, so I had better get in and finish my projects.
I hope you and your family are well and you are all excited about Christmas and your creations are nearly complete.

Happy Crafting
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment