Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stampin' Up! "Baroque Motifs"

Stampin' Up! "Baroque Motifs" includes a flourish in its set, along with a lovely flower of sorts. This is my favourite card, one  I made when I very first joined Stampin' Up! so yes it is an oldie and still treasured.

How did I make this card...
  1. On Confetti cream paper, I stamped the flourish with versa mark and gently coloured it with the Stampin' Up! chalks/pastels. 
  2. I stamped the dragonfly in Taken with Teal (from the a retired set) and coloured it with a two way glue pen and dazzling diamonds. 
  3. The flower was stamped in Pink Passion and  the centre features a dot of crystal effects covered in dazzling diamonds. 
  4. Three dots of crystal effect were placed to the left of the ribbon to represent glassy brads and then both the flower and dragon fly mounted with Dimensionals to that they floated above the card.  This was then mounted on Taken with Teal.

A mosaic of highlights on the card, the dragon fly, flower centre, chalking and ribbon with faux glassy brads.
A mosaic of close ups so you can see the detail on the card.
I hope to read your comments - see if you like this card as much as I do.  Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you soon.

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment