Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Note Pad cover

The Heartfelt SU event in Brisbane was amazing.  I loved that the event was self paced.  I have chronic fatigue and being able to choose what I wanted to do, when I wanted to do it, enabled me to enjoy the function.  There were demonstrations, play tables, product tables, lectures and project work stations.   This was my favourite take home...a note pad cover in colours and design that SU chose.  I think the layout, colours and products go very very well together.  I added a little bling to mine and stamped a little more randomly and just loved the finished product.

The finished project - nice design SU
The note pad focused on several products, the score board, the Fancy Flower punch and Twine, Clockworks Stamp Set WM127290 / CM127292 and embellishments - Vintage Faceted Designer Button 127555 and Rhinestones using the new In Colours for 2012-2013.

The Vintage Faceted Designer Button 127555 and Rhinestones just added that extra bling to make the pad a little more feminine.
The flower was punched with Fancy Flower 118073 out of pool party, moistened and scrunched up - 3 layers to this flower; with a Vintage Faceted Designer Button 127555 and twine (with a Calypso Coral twist 125573) to finish the centre.
This could be a card front and I think we often forget that our cards can be used as anything from a box lid to note pad cover as per above.  Enjoy your day, the sun is shining here, hope it is at your place too.

3 comments:

  1. I do like this a lot!!!Colours are great.
    You never told me you went to the Heartfelt advent at our last little get together, oh well something to add next time.
    Enjoyed our day, Thank you.
    Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, that notebook looks fantastic, gorgeous in fact. I've just awarded you a Leibster Award. Please pop over to my blog to collect and share it. All the best, Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to you both. It was a fantastic day and I cannot wait to go again this year - wish I could afford to go to convention, but that money is needed else where...

    ReplyDelete