Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Card 24

This is the last of my Christmas Card posts, for 2012;  Merry Christmas to my dear and valued customers and friends, this is an example of the gift I gave to my hostesses, without them I could not achieve my targets, enjoy the company of others and have the opportunity to meet so many others, so thank you.

It is a simple version of an easel card, but Carolyn's (a fellow demonstrator) creativity and willingness to share, showed demonstrators how to dress it up into this very smart Calendar and post-it-note gift.  I was so taken with Carolyn's idea, I just had to make these.

This is just a very small sample of the cards I made.  I wish I could have given all of my customers one...if only there was a stop button on time...

This is the assembly closed.

  This is the assembly open - just clip the top card behind the post-it-note.  Works a treat.

And now for a little something in vintage code...blues again and near an hour of stamping, sponging and colouring the lace. 
 
Closed view - easy for sending...




I stained the bow with SU ink pads including Midnight Muse and Elegant Eggplant.
I hope those that did receive one likes them as much as I do; I enjoyed making them for YOU.  Thanks Carolyn for such a fantastic idea.

It was a mamoth task to dream I could have pulled together 22 card ideas, a thank you page (Christmas Card 23) and a gift page (Christmas Card 24).  It would not have happened with out the amazing talents of Rachael, the inspiration from other SU Demonstrators and my wonderful supportive customers and blog viewers.  Thank you to all of you, I've just ticked another achievement off my bucket list. 

Merry Christmas to you all

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention Carol, I'm always happy to help. Your Post It Note Calendars look terrific.

    ReplyDelete