Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Card 20

Delightful Decorations (W121502 / C127787) is a great set, I really enjoyed using it on cards I sent out last year.  The lovely thing about this stamp set is that it has a coordinating punch (119847) so I did not have to cut them out and could even trust my hubby to punch them out! These are examples of how I used the stamp set on cards I sent out for 2011.
Lucky Limade and Real Redwith a sprinkle of Dazzling Diamonds (102023)


This was my favourite layout.  Hope you like it too...

Greeting and bauble are from Contempo Christmas (W121498 / C120594) in Real Red, Lucky Limade and Whisper White


A change of colour and stamp...
Card stock and Ink colours - Lucky Limade and Real Red


I made a few of these, I loved the swirl from the Baroque Motifs set (W116340 - 2011 now retired)

Garden Green, Whisper White and Real Red.  Greeting is from the set Many Merry Messages (W115930 - 2011 now retired)
It is funny how I don't realise that I am fixated on a particular stamp until the card is posted, the snow flake in the bauble is it today LOL. I hope your Christmas preparations are all in order!

See you shortly for card 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment