Friday, September 23, 2011

2011 SU Retirement List

It is that time of year again when we get our retired stock list and a box of tissues comes out.  Heartfelt thanks was one of my favourites that went last year and this year - Bugs & Kisses, Garden Whimsy and Fresh Cuts were among some of my favourite sets that were retired.  So to celebrate the departure of some favourite products, I had an open day with a display of retired stamp sets and cards, boxes, etc. made with these sets.  Thanks to my wonderful husband who cooked and looked after our little boy, I was able to have an afternoon with those that dropped in to take a look and place an order. The lucky door prize was won by Sherenne, one of my wonderful friends who inspirers and supports my business.  

Now to plan the catalogue launch - how exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment